- Place of Origin: Beijing, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: JDCC
- Model Number: JDCC-SW6
- Material: Steel
- Use: Carport, Hotel, House, Kiosk,Booth, Office, Sentry Box,Guard House, Shop, Toilet, Villa, Warehouse, Workshop,Plant
- Name: high quality and large span modern quality prefab steel workshop
- Advantage: easily installation
- Size: Customized
- Window: PVC or Aluminium Alloy Window
- Door: Sliding door or rolling door
- Wall panel: EPS/PU/Firberglass/Rockwool sandwich panel & single steel sheet
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||high quality and large span modern quality prefab steel workshop
according to customer's requirement
|Delivery Detail:||15 - 20 days|
high quality and large span modern quality prefab steel workshop
1.the connection method of steel structure:
welding connection or bolt connection
2.Steel structure design common norms are as follows:
- "Steel Design Code" (GB50017-2003)
- "Cold-formed steel structure technical specifications" (GB50018-2002)
- "Construction Quality Acceptance of Steel" (GB50205-2001)
- "Technical Specification for welded steel structure" (JGJ81-2002, J218-2002)
- "Technical Specification for Steel Structures of Tall Buildings" (JGJ99-98)
3.The characteristics of steel
- Light weight steel structure
- Higher reliability of steel work
- Steel anti-vibration (earthquake), impact and good
- Steel structure for a higher degree of industrialization
- Steel can be assembled quickly and accurately
- Large steel interior space
- Likely to cause sealing structure
- Steel corrosive
- Poor fire-resistant steel
- Recyclable steel
- Steel shorter duration
4.Commonly used steel grades and performance of steel
- Carbon structural steel: Q195, Q215, Q235, Q255, Q275, Q345,etc.
- High-strength low-alloy structural steel
- Quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel
- Special purpose steel
Products have been all over the country more than 20 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions, and have been exported to Europe, North America, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and other countries and regions, the widespread use
Jingdao Credit Construction (Beijing) International Trade Co., Ltd. (abbreviated as JDCC), is a professional enterprise specialized in designing, manufacturing, marketing and construction high quality steel structure, prefabricated house and container house. We have professional steel structure engineering contracting first class qualification, and certified ISO-9001: 2000 quality system authentication as well.
Welcome to our Company
Why you choose the steel structure for your building?
Because Steel is the least expensive material of all the available methods of construction.
If you are looking to build a new manufacturing building or just need to expand your existing one, you have come to the right place. If your manufacturing needs are simple or highly complex, We can show you the perfect solution for your steel manufacturing buildings.
A steel manufacturing building has many advantages over conventional construction. Steel manufacturing buildings are resistant to fire, wind, water, snow, and seismic activity as well as most pests such as termites.
One of the great advantages of a pre-engineered steel building is that, by using steel you can maintain a clear-span of up to 300 ft wide. By having a large space that is column-free you gain the flexibility to satisfy even the most complex space design needs while still maintaining an obstacle free environment. If you have some flexibility and don’t mind having columns, a multi-span metal building Frame Design can save you money.
|Item Name||Steel Structure|
|Surface Treatment||Painted or Hot Dip Galvanize|
|Main Frame||Q345B Welded H Beam|
|Secondary Frame||Q235 C or Z section Purlin, Round Bar|
|Angle Iron, Welded Pipe|
|Roof and Wall||Corrugated steel sheet or sandwich panel|
|Door||Roll Up Door or Sliding Door|
|Window||PVC or Aluminium Alloy Window|
|Advance||Free design,fast fabrication and easy install|
If you are in need, and we would like to do the design for you, please contact me.
1. Dimension: Length, width, height, eave height, roof pitch, etc.
2. Doors and windows: Dimension, quantity, position to put them.
3. Local climate: Wind speed, snow load, etc.
4. Insulation material: Sandwich panel or steel sheet.
5. Crane beam: Do you need crane beam inside the steel structure? And its capacity.
6. Is there any materials that are not allowed to import into the country where the structure is planning to use.
7. If you have other requirements, such as fire proofing, isolated roof, etc, please also inform us.
8. It's better if you have your own drawings or pictures. Please send them to us.